The Split Purpose Cabin is an ideal solution for compact working locations and offers the ultimate in space efficiency. Also to power and provide instrumentation for the Remotely Operated vehicles (ROVs), Tether Management System (TMS), deck pack and other ancillary functions. The Cabin is divided into two areas: 1) Control Cabin and 2) Workshop / Stores.
The control cabin is designed to provide facilities for personnel to operate Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) in a safe comfortable environment. The workshop is a non-pressurised area, accessed via double doors, fitted with heavy-duty workbench and storage cage. The layout of the interior Cabin and Workshop will be designed by the in-house team to fully meet client specifications.
Comes in standard size: 16 / 20ft
- Outside Dimensions (mm): 6,058 (L) x 2,438 (W) x 2,743 (H)
- Outside Dimensions (ft): 20 (L) 8 (W) x 9 (H)
- Max. Gross Weight (kgs): 13,000
- Power Requirements: 380-460V AC 3Ph 50/60Hz
- Rating Options: Safe Area or Zone 2 ATEX
- Design Temperature (°C): -20°C to +50°C
- Certification: SOLAS A60 compliant, DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079