The Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Control Cabin is designed to provide facilities for personnel to operate ROVs in a safe comfortable environment. It also provides power and instrumentation for the ROV, Tether Management System (TMS) and other ancillary functions.
Designed to provide facilities for personnel to operate remote controlled vehicles in a safe comfortable and climate controlled environment.
Our ROV control cabins are fitted out to a high standard and specification. We can design in-house equipment to the most space efficient layout whilst providing desk space, racking equipment and storage space. Units can be modified or bespoke made to client requirements.
Comes in standard sizes: 16 / 20ft
- Outside Dimensions (mm): 4,877 (L) x 2,438 (W) x 2,743 (H)
- Outside Dimensions (ft): 16 (L) 8 (W) x 9 (H)
- Max. Gross Weight (kgs): 10,000
- Power Requirements: 380-460V AC 3Ph 50/60Hz
- Rating Options: Safe Area or Zone 2 ATEX
- Design Temperature (°C): -20°C to +50°C
- Certification: SOLAS A60 compliant, DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079