The Mk8 Electric Tether Winch is designed to store and deploy soft tethers for a variety of free swimming Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs). Fitted with a variable speed electric drive the winch is controlled using a simple to operate hand-held pendant.
The very small footprint of the winch makes it ideal for use on small vessels of opportunity and can be rapidly deployed thanks to the built in “plug and play” setup.
Available with a range of accessories including: lifting frame, sling and / or davit launch & recovery skid.
- Dimensions (mm): 1,247 (L) x 910 (W) x 910 (H) as Standard
- Launch SWL (kg): N/A
- Operating Conditions: Lloyds Sea State 6, 3.9m Significant Wave Height
- Power Requirements: 200-240V AC Single Phase 50/60Hz
- Rating Options: Safe Area
- Design Temperature (°C): -20°C to +50°C
- Certification: LOLER
- Max. Drum Capacity: • 750m x 16-17mm • 1,100m x 13-14mm • 1,500m x 10-11mm