The Mk7 Hydraulic Winch is designed for both free swimming and Tether Management Systems (TMS) based Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs).
Designs have direct drive to the drum comprising of hydraulic motor, gearbox and integral disc brake unit. Winch in / out is controlled via a single lever. The lever provides precise control of the winch and load. Speed control is proportional to the movement of the lever. Releasing the lever activates the fail safe brakes. A Wireless Remote Control can be added to operate the hydraulic winch from a safe location.
Umbilical spooling is achieved by guide rollers mounted on a diamond bar, chain driven from the winch drum.
- Dimensions (mm): 2,053 (L) x 2,224 (W) x 2,222 (H) as Standard
- Launch SWL (kg): Up to 3,500
- Operating Conditions: Lloyds Sea State 6, 3.9m Significant Wave Height
- Power Requirements: 380-460V AC 3Ph 50/60Hz
- Rating Options: Safe Area or Zone 2 ATEX
- Certification: Lloyd’s Code for Lifting Appliances in a Marine Environment
- Max. Drum Capacity: • 2,200m x 30-31mm • 2,600m x 25-26mm • 3,300m x 20-21mm