The Mk6 Electric Winch is designed for free swimming observation class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs).
It is electrically powered with variable speed and direction control. Control is via a simple and safe to operate handheld pendant. The winch is powered by a motor and gearbox direct drive to the drum.
The winch frame has lifting eyes fitted to the corners for the slings to attach to as well as providing stowage for the sheave wheel and protection for the winch when lifting.
- Dimensions (mm): 1,980 (L) x 1,120 (W) x 1,500 (H) as Standard
- Launch SWL (kg): Up to 605
- Operating Conditions: Lloyds Sea State 6, 3.9m Significant Wave Height
- Power Requirements: 380-460V AC 3Ph 50/60Hz
- Rating Options: Safe Area or Zone 2 ATEX
- Design Temperature (°C): -20°C to +50°C
- Certification: Lloyd’s Code for Lifting Appliances in a Marine Environment
- Max. Drum Capacity: • 650m x 25-26mm • 1,100m x 20-21mm • 2,100m x 14-15mm • 4,250m x 10-11mm