The Containerised Launch System (CLS) is the ideal solution for rapid mobilisation. It provides a complete launch system and control cabin in a single compact container, saving deck space, shipping and purchasing costs. The container is divided into two areas: 1) Control Cabin and 2) Launch Gantry / Winch.
The Control Cabin is designed to provide facilities for personnel to operate Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) in a safe comfortable environment. The Launch Gantry enables the launch and recovery of the ROV without any manual handling.
Fitted with an Mk8 Electric Tether Winch (as standard) it’s able to deploy up to 1,100m of 14mm diameter cable.
Comes in standard sizes: 12 / 16 / 20ft
- Outside Dimensions (mm): 4,877 (L) x 2,438 (W) x 2,743 (H)
- Outside Dimensions (ft): 16 (L) 8 (W) x 9 (H)
- Max. Gross Weight (kgs): 10,000
- Launch SWL (kg): 270
- Outreach (m): 2.3
- Operating Conditions: Lloyds Sea State 6, 3.9m Significant Wave Height
- Power Requirements: 380-460V AC 3Ph 50/60Hz
- Rating Options: Safe Area or Zone 2 ATEX
- Design Temperature (°C): -20°C to +50°C
- Certification: SOLAS A60 compliant, DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079, Lloyd’s Code for Lifting Appliances in a Marine Environment